Leaders and managers – i.e. those who are responsible for their personell in their work context, for the quality of their work and projects and, alongside quality, the efficiency of their execution – nowadays seem to need a whole range of competencies and knowledge. Above all, an integral attitude and self-guidance, the ability to choose and select information, to acquire knowledge, sustainable self-improvement, but also strength to cope with the diverse demands of the New Work environment.
The issues in which I am often privileged to assist executives include:
- Personality development
- Self-confidence and self-leadership (with Emotional Intelligence)
- Awareness of own values and beliefs
- Strength communication skills
- Leading, managing, intercultural and other competences
- Dealing with conflicts (within the team | among other leaders and managers | with other departments and/or organisations)
- Leadership style
- Own and the employees’ motivation and strengths
- Differentiating between technical and leadership expertise
- Delegating tasks and managing time (pocrastination).
What other topics would be important for you to (increasingly) actually enjoy the tasks and role of a leader? I am looking forward to hearing about them from and sending my kind regards.
Dr. Katarzyna Schubert-Panecka